Monday, January 28, 2008

Case of the Mondays

Today I had my first microbiology exam. I think I got all the answers right except for the one I double-guessed myself on... ugh, why don't I trust myself?? I knew that metachrome granules had phosphorous in them, but what if my professor was trying to trick me??? He wasn't. Either way, ever since the MCAT, it seems like exams don't stress me out, I walk all over those bitches... if I have actually done the reading, which I haven't for my next exam on Wednesday. Better get crack-a-lackin' on that tomorrow.

You know what's annoying? When the chief of staff to the mayor sleeps with him and also lives at the end of your block. There are news trucks all up in my grill! My dog and I went for a walk earlier, and they were completely blocking the sidewalk with their cameras and cheap suits, so I had to walk in the slush... nobody makes me walk in the slush. Do you know who my father is??? Damn you Kwame Kilpatrick! The fact that he's mayor makes me feel really badly about a lot of the citizens of Detroit and their lack of intelligence... someone had to vote for him.

Anywho, let's see, what else did I do today? I cooked a fabulous dinner - scallops alongside angel hair with olive oil, white wine, roasted garlic, and tomatoes. Too bad nobody was here to enjoy it... maybe I never made it? I guess you'll never know for sure...

In sum: pffft!

No comments: