Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nabba Nooba!

So lately I've been feeling like some of my friends aren't really, well, friendly. I've had it up to here with a lot of things, including bad food, not studying enough, and people who don't show me the same consideration and care that I show them. So I'm cleansing my life, or at least trying to, by trying to eat healthier, study more often, and get rid of 'friends' who are bringing me down.
All that aside, things have been going pretty well. I've been working out, keeping up with my reading, baby-sitting Dylan (who is the CUTEST), but not making any money! I'm so broke! How can I afford my expensive sushi/mercury-poisoning inducing habit that I have?? I've applied for many-a-job, but nobody wants me :(

P.S. Emily and I were discussing the opening time of Jimmy John's the other day, and began discussing that of Starbucks. Emily said that Starbucks ain't neva open, but how she said it sounded like 'Starbucks ain't nabba nooba!' And it was the best ever.

kbye

1 comment:

Bitzy said...

Nabba and nooba are both in Urban Dictionary, Celia tells me. That's funny. And then I just said it 'cause I'm... no, I'm not crazy. YOU are! 'Cause I didn't say that, you just thought I did.... rito (like Rico, but means retarded)